Property Management Hopetoun Park
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Hopetoun Park
Strata Management in Hopetoun Park involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a strict debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our comprehensive danger management procedures.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure guarantees a trusted, certified and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Hopetoun Park
We chose repair and maintenance service providers who have a shown track record of decreasing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation procedure a trustworthy, compliant and proficient contractor panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in maintaining our customer’s property by setting up repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and guarantee correct payment to professionals. We understand the experts to require complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and ensures responsiveness of our separately accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Hopetoun Park have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can provide extra value to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all info collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct information and enquiry line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact information and much more.