Property Management Highton
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Highton
Strata Management in Highton includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general company
– Managing all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our detailed threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure ensures a trusted, compliant and competent contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee professionals deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Highton
We selected repair and maintenance companies who have a demonstrated performance history of decreasing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation procedure a reputable, compliant and qualified contractor panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in preserving our client’s residential or commercial property by arranging repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and guarantee right payment to professionals. We know the specialists to call for complex matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely manner and ensures responsiveness of our separately accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Highton have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can provide extra worth to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all details gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based upon what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Supply a direct details and query line to our Business Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get a detailed welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and far more.