Property Management Heidelberg
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Heidelberg
Strata Management in Heidelberg involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and basic service
– Handling all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough danger management processes.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure makes sure a reliable, certified and skilled professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Heidelberg
We chose maintenance and repair service providers who have actually a shown track record of reducing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation process a reputable, compliant and qualified contractor panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in keeping our client’s home by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and guarantee proper payment to contractors. We know the experts to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our independently accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Heidelberg have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can offer additional value to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all info gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact information and much more.