Property Management Heidelberg West
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Heidelberg West
Strata Management in Heidelberg West involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm provides a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed risk management procedures.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process makes sure a reputable, compliant and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Heidelberg West
We selected repair and maintenance companies who have a shown performance history of decreasing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation process a trusted, certified and proficient contractor panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in preserving our customer’s property by setting up repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and guarantee proper payment to specialists. We know the professionals to call for complex matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our individually licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Heidelberg West have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer additional value to our overall function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all details collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based upon exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct info and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and much more.