Property Management Heidelberg Heights
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Heidelberg Heights
Strata Management in Heidelberg Heights involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general business
– Handling all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed risk management processes.
We are licensed by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure makes sure a trusted, certified and qualified specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure professionals provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Heidelberg Heights
We selected maintenance and repair companies who have a shown track record of minimizing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation procedure a reputable, compliant and proficient specialist panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in keeping our client’s property by setting up repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and make sure correct payment to specialists. We understand the professionals to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our individually accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Heidelberg Heights have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can offer extra worth to our overall purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all details collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct info and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and a lot more.