Property Management Hawthorn
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Hawthorn
Strata Management in Hawthorn includes numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and general service
– Handling all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a rigid debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency situation service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough threat management procedures.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process guarantees a reliable, compliant and competent professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure contractors deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Hawthorn
We selected repair and maintenance service providers who have actually a shown performance history of reducing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation procedure a trustworthy, certified and competent specialist panel. This panel has the ability to provide our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in maintaining our client’s property by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and guarantee correct payment to specialists. We understand the professionals to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to guarantee strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our separately certified providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Hawthorn have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can provide additional value to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all information collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct information and query line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and far more.