Property Management Hastings
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Hastings
Strata Management in Hastings involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general company
– Handling all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our extensive danger management procedures.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process makes sure a reliable, compliant and competent professional panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee professionals deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Hastings
We selected repair and maintenance companies who have a shown performance history of reducing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation process a reputable, certified and proficient contractor panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s property by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and guarantee proper payment to professionals. We understand the specialists to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and ensures responsiveness of our independently accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Hastings have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can provide extra value to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all info collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based on exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct information and enquiry line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact details and much more.