Property Management Hampton Park
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Hampton Park
Strata Management in Hampton Park involves many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general business
– Managing all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a strict debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive risk management procedures.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process ensures a dependable, compliant and competent contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee contractors provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Hampton Park
We selected repair and maintenance providers who have a shown track record of reducing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We make sure through our professional accreditation process a trusted, compliant and competent specialist panel. This panel is able to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in preserving our client’s property by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and ensure right payment to professionals. We understand the specialists to require intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to guarantee strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our independently accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Hampton Park have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can provide additional worth to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all info gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Offer a direct information and enquiry line to our Service Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and far more.