Property Management Hampton East
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Hampton East
Strata Management in Hampton East involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general company
– Handling all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our comprehensive risk management procedures.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure guarantees a trusted, certified and proficient professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure professionals deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Hampton East
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have a demonstrated track record of decreasing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We make sure through our professional accreditation procedure a reputable, compliant and skilled contractor panel. This panel has the ability to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in preserving our client’s residential or commercial property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and ensure right payment to specialists. We know the professionals to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our individually licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Hampton East have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can provide extra value to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all info collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based upon what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Supply a direct information and enquiry line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact details and much more.