Property Management Guys Hill
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Guys Hill
Strata Management in Guys Hill involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency situation service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive risk management procedures.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure guarantees a trusted, compliant and competent specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Guys Hill
We chose maintenance and repair companies who have a shown track record of reducing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation process a dependable, certified and qualified professional panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We assist in keeping our customer’s property by arranging repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and guarantee proper payment to professionals. We know the specialists to require complex matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our separately licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Guys Hill have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can supply additional value to our general purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all info gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct information and query line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get a detailed welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and much more.