Property Management Greenvale
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Greenvale
Strata Management in Greenvale includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and general company
– Managing all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our comprehensive risk management processes.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure ensures a trustworthy, certified and skilled professional panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel provides our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Greenvale
We chose repair and maintenance service providers who have a demonstrated performance history of reducing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation process a trusted, compliant and proficient contractor panel. This panel is able to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We help in keeping our customer’s residential or commercial property by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and ensure appropriate payment to specialists. We understand the professionals to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and ensures responsiveness of our separately accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Greenvale have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can offer additional worth to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all information gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based on what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Supply a direct information and query line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get a detailed welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact information and much more.