Property Management Glenroy
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Glenroy
Strata Management in Glenroy includes lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and general business
– Managing all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our comprehensive risk management procedures.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process guarantees a dependable, compliant and skilled professional panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel provides our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Glenroy
We selected repair and maintenance suppliers who have a demonstrated performance history of decreasing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation process a reputable, compliant and competent contractor panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in preserving our client’s property by organizing repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and make sure right payment to specialists. We know the specialists to call for complicated matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to make sure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our independently licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Glenroy have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can offer additional value to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all details gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based on what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will require an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Supply a direct info and enquiry line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and far more.