Property Management Glen Waverley
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Glen Waverley
Strata Management in Glen Waverley includes numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general company
– Managing all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a rigid debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our detailed danger management procedures.
We are licensed by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process makes sure a trustworthy, certified and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Glen Waverley
We chose maintenance and repair service providers who have a demonstrated performance history of reducing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation process a reputable, certified and competent professional panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in maintaining our customer’s home by setting up repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and ensure correct payment to professionals. We understand the specialists to call for complex matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our independently accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Glen Waverley have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can provide additional worth to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all info gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based on exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Supply a direct info and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site assessment of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and a lot more.