Property Management Glen Huntly
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Glen Huntly
Strata Management in Glen Huntly includes numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general service
– Managing all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our comprehensive risk management procedures.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure makes sure a reputable, compliant and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Glen Huntly
We selected maintenance and repair companies who have actually a demonstrated track record of decreasing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation process a reliable, compliant and proficient contractor panel. This panel has the ability to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We help in maintaining our client’s residential or commercial property by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and guarantee correct payment to specialists. We understand the experts to call for complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our individually certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Glen Huntly have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can supply extra value to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all information collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct details and enquiry line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and much more.