Property Management Frankston
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Frankston
Strata Management in Frankston includes numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic organisation
– Handling all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company supplies a rigid debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our comprehensive danger management procedures.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure ensures a trusted, compliant and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure specialists deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Frankston
We selected repair and maintenance service providers who have a shown track record of decreasing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation procedure a trustworthy, certified and qualified specialist panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We help in keeping our client’s residential or commercial property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and make sure right payment to contractors. We understand the professionals to call for complex matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our independently licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Frankston have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can supply extra value to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all information collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based upon what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct info and query line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact information and a lot more.