Property Management Fountain Gate
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Fountain Gate
Strata Management in Fountain Gate involves many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic business
– Managing all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our detailed risk management processes.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process ensures a reliable, certified and competent professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee professionals deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Fountain Gate
We chose repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a shown performance history of lowering the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation procedure a trustworthy, compliant and skilled specialist panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We help in preserving our customer’s property by arranging repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and guarantee right payment to contractors. We know the specialists to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our separately accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Fountain Gate have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can supply additional value to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all details gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Service Development Manager for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and much more.