Property Management Forest Hill
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Forest Hill
Strata Management in Forest Hill includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and basic organisation
– Handling all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a strict debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our extensive danger management procedures.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process guarantees a reliable, certified and skilled professional panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Forest Hill
We chose maintenance and repair providers who have a shown performance history of minimizing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation procedure a reliable, certified and proficient contractor panel. This panel is able to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s home by setting up repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and guarantee proper payment to contractors. We know the experts to call for complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our separately accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Forest Hill have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can supply extra worth to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all details gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based upon exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Supply a direct info and query line to our Service Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and much more.