Property Management Fawkner
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Fawkner
Strata Management in Fawkner involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic company
– Managing all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a stringent debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed risk management processes.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure ensures a trusted, certified and competent specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure specialists provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Fawkner
We selected maintenance and repair companies who have a shown track record of decreasing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation procedure a reputable, certified and proficient contractor panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in maintaining our customer’s home by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and ensure right payment to specialists. We know the experts to call for complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our individually accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Fawkner have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can supply additional value to our overall function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all info gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based on what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct information and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact information and a lot more.