Property Management Elsternwick
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Elsternwick
Strata Management in Elsternwick involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and general business
– Managing all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive threat management processes.
We are certified by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process ensures a trustworthy, certified and competent specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure specialists provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Elsternwick
We selected maintenance and repair service providers who have a demonstrated track record of decreasing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation procedure a trusted, compliant and qualified contractor panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We assist in maintaining our client’s property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and make sure right payment to specialists. We understand the specialists to call for complex matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our separately licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Elsternwick have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can supply extra worth to our general function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all details collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based on exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Offer a direct details and enquiry line to our Business Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact information and far more.