Property Management East Melbourne
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In East Melbourne
Strata Management in East Melbourne involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Handling all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm provides a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our extensive risk management procedures.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure ensures a trusted, certified and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure professionals provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing East Melbourne
We selected maintenance and repair companies who have a demonstrated performance history of decreasing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation procedure a trustworthy, certified and skilled specialist panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in preserving our client’s residential or commercial property by organizing repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and ensure correct payment to professionals. We know the experts to call for complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our separately accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in East Melbourne have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can offer additional worth to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all details collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based upon exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct information and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and a lot more.