Property Management Eaglemont
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Eaglemont
Strata Management in Eaglemont involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Managing all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed danger management processes.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure guarantees a trusted, certified and competent contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure contractors provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Eaglemont
We chose maintenance and repair companies who have a shown track record of reducing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation process a trusted, compliant and proficient professional panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in preserving our customer’s residential or commercial property by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and make sure right payment to contractors. We understand the professionals to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our individually certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Eaglemont have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer extra worth to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all info gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct details and enquiry line to our Business Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site assessment of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and a lot more.