Property Management Doveton
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Doveton
Strata Management in Doveton includes lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general company
– Handling all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a strict debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive danger management processes.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure ensures a trustworthy, certified and skilled professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Doveton
We chose repair and maintenance service providers who have a shown performance history of minimizing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We make sure through our professional accreditation process a trusted, certified and qualified professional panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in preserving our client’s property by setting up repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and ensure appropriate payment to specialists. We know the experts to require intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our separately certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Doveton have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can offer additional worth to our general purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all info collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based on exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Offer a direct information and query line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact information and far more.