Property Management Donvale
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Donvale
Strata Management in Donvale includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general organisation
– Managing all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company supplies a strict debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough threat management processes.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure guarantees a reputable, compliant and competent specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure specialists provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Donvale
We selected repair and maintenance companies who have a demonstrated track record of minimizing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation process a trustworthy, compliant and proficient specialist panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in keeping our client’s residential or commercial property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and make sure right payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and guarantees responsiveness of our independently accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Donvale have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer additional worth to our overall purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all information collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on what the expected, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Supply a direct details and enquiry line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact details and much more.