Property Management Dingley Village
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Dingley Village
Strata Management in Dingley Village includes lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general service
– Managing all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our detailed danger management procedures.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure guarantees a reliable, certified and competent specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel provides our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Dingley Village
We selected maintenance and repair service providers who have actually a shown track record of reducing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation process a trusted, certified and competent professional panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in preserving our client’s home by organizing repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and make sure correct payment to contractors. We know the professionals to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to make sure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our individually licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Dingley Village have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can offer extra worth to our general function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all info collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Supply a direct details and query line to our Service Development Manager for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and a lot more.