Property Management Delahey
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Delahey
Strata Management in Delahey involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Handling all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our comprehensive risk management procedures.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process ensures a trustworthy, certified and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure specialists provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Delahey
We chose repair and maintenance service providers who have a shown performance history of lowering the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation procedure a dependable, certified and skilled professional panel. This panel has the ability to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We assist in preserving our customer’s home by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and guarantee appropriate payment to professionals. We understand the experts to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our individually accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Delahey have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can provide extra value to our general purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all information gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will require a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct information and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site inspection of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact details and a lot more.