Property Management Deer Park
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Deer Park
Strata Management in Deer Park involves numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm provides a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed risk management procedures.
We are licensed by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process guarantees a trusted, compliant and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Deer Park
We selected repair and maintenance providers who have a shown performance history of lowering the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation procedure a reliable, compliant and qualified specialist panel. This panel has the ability to provide our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in maintaining our client’s property by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and guarantee appropriate payment to specialists. We understand the experts to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely way and makes sure responsiveness of our independently certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Deer Park have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can provide extra worth to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all information gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Supply a direct information and query line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact details and far more.