Property Management Dandenong South
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Dandenong South
Strata Management in Dandenong South involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Handling all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive threat management procedures.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process guarantees a reliable, compliant and proficient specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure professionals provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Dandenong South
We chose maintenance and repair service providers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of minimizing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation procedure a reliable, certified and skilled specialist panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s home by setting up repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and make sure appropriate payment to professionals. We understand the specialists to require complex matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely way and makes sure responsiveness of our individually licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Dandenong South have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can offer additional worth to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all information collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based upon what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Supply a direct info and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact information and far more.