Property Management Croydon
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Croydon
Strata Management in Croydon involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and general business
– Managing all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm provides a stringent debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive risk management processes.
We are certified by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process makes sure a reliable, compliant and proficient professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee specialists provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Croydon
We selected repair and maintenance companies who have actually a shown performance history of minimizing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation procedure a reliable, certified and competent contractor panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We assist in keeping our client’s property by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and guarantee appropriate payment to professionals. We know the professionals to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our independently licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Croydon have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can supply extra worth to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all details collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct information and query line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact information and far more.