Property Management Croydon South
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Croydon South
Strata Management in Croydon South includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general business
– Handling all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough threat management procedures.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process guarantees a dependable, compliant and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel offers our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Croydon South
We chose maintenance and repair companies who have a shown performance history of lowering the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation procedure a dependable, compliant and skilled professional panel. This panel has the ability to offer our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in maintaining our client’s property by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and guarantee proper payment to professionals. We understand the experts to require intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to guarantee strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and ensures responsiveness of our separately certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Croydon South have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can provide extra worth to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all details gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based on what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct details and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get a detailed welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and far more.