Property Management Croydon Hills
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Croydon Hills
Strata Management in Croydon Hills includes numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Handling all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a strict debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure makes sure a trusted, compliant and competent specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Croydon Hills
We selected maintenance and repair service providers who have a shown performance history of lowering the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation process a reputable, certified and competent professional panel. This panel is able to supply our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We assist in preserving our client’s property by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and guarantee appropriate payment to professionals. We understand the specialists to require complicated matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our separately licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Croydon Hills have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can offer additional value to our overall purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all info collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Provide a direct details and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and a lot more.