Property Management Cranbourne
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Cranbourne
Strata Management in Cranbourne involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general business
– Handling all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process makes sure a reliable, compliant and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee specialists provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Cranbourne
We selected repair and maintenance providers who have actually a shown track record of lowering the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation process a trustworthy, certified and proficient professional panel. This panel has the ability to provide our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in preserving our client’s residential or commercial property by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and make sure proper payment to professionals. We understand the professionals to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our independently accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Cranbourne have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can supply extra worth to our overall purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all information gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Supply a direct details and query line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and much more.