Property Management Cranbourne South
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Cranbourne South
Strata Management in Cranbourne South includes numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic organisation
– Handling all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm supplies a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive danger management processes.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process guarantees a trustworthy, compliant and proficient specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure professionals provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Cranbourne South
We selected maintenance and repair companies who have actually a shown track record of minimizing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation procedure a trusted, certified and skilled professional panel. This panel is able to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We help in preserving our customer’s property by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and guarantee correct payment to specialists. We understand the experts to call for complex matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our separately certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Cranbourne South have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can supply extra value to our general function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all info collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Provide a direct info and enquiry line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and a lot more.