Property Management Craigieburn
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Craigieburn
Strata Management in Craigieburn includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and general company
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm provides a stringent debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our comprehensive danger management procedures.
We are licensed by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure ensures a trustworthy, compliant and competent professional panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel offers our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Craigieburn
We chose repair and maintenance service providers who have actually a shown track record of lowering the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation procedure a dependable, compliant and skilled contractor panel. This panel has the ability to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We help in maintaining our customer’s property by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and guarantee proper payment to professionals. We understand the professionals to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our individually certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Craigieburn have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can supply extra worth to our overall function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all details gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Supply a direct details and query line to our Business Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact details and much more.