Property Management Coolaroo
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Coolaroo
Strata Management in Coolaroo includes lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general service
– Managing all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a stringent debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive danger management processes.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure ensures a trusted, certified and competent contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure specialists provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Coolaroo
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have a demonstrated performance history of lowering the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We make sure through our professional accreditation procedure a dependable, compliant and proficient contractor panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We assist in keeping our customer’s residential or commercial property by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and ensure right payment to specialists. We know the specialists to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our independently accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Coolaroo have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can offer extra value to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all information collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales team.
– Supply a direct information and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact details and far more.