Property Management Collingwood
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Collingwood
Strata Management in Collingwood involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general business
– Handling all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive risk management processes.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure ensures a trusted, compliant and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure specialists provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Collingwood
We chose maintenance and repair companies who have a demonstrated track record of minimizing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation procedure a reliable, certified and proficient contractor panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in maintaining our customer’s property by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and make sure right payment to professionals. We know the specialists to require intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our separately certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Collingwood have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can provide extra worth to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all information collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based on what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Provide a direct information and query line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact information and far more.