Property Management Clifton Hill
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Clifton Hill
Strata Management in Clifton Hill involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general business
– Handling all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a strict debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive danger management procedures.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure makes sure a reliable, compliant and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee contractors provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Clifton Hill
We chose maintenance and repair providers who have a shown performance history of reducing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We make sure through our professional accreditation procedure a reliable, certified and skilled specialist panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We help in keeping our customer’s property by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and ensure correct payment to contractors. We know the professionals to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and ensures responsiveness of our separately licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Clifton Hill have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can offer extra worth to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all info collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct info and enquiry line to our Company Development Manager for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site evaluation of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact information and a lot more.