Property Management Chirnside Park
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Chirnside Park
Strata Management in Chirnside Park involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company supplies a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our comprehensive danger management processes.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process guarantees a trusted, compliant and proficient professional panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Chirnside Park
We selected repair and maintenance companies who have a shown track record of reducing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation procedure a dependable, certified and qualified contractor panel. This panel is able to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in keeping our customer’s home by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and make sure right payment to specialists. We understand the experts to call for complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our individually licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Chirnside Park have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can offer additional worth to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all information collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based upon what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct details and enquiry line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site assessment of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact information and much more.