Property Management Chelsea Heights
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Chelsea Heights
Strata Management in Chelsea Heights includes lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic business
– Managing all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our comprehensive risk management procedures.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure ensures a trusted, compliant and competent contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure specialists deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Chelsea Heights
We chose repair and maintenance service providers who have a demonstrated performance history of minimizing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation procedure a trusted, compliant and qualified specialist panel. This panel is able to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s residential or commercial property by setting up repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and ensure correct payment to contractors. We know the specialists to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to guarantee strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our separately certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Chelsea Heights have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can provide extra worth to our general function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all information gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales team.
– Supply a direct info and enquiry line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and much more.