Property Management Caulfield
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Caulfield
Strata Management in Caulfield includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic company
– Managing all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough threat management processes.
We are licensed by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process makes sure a trustworthy, compliant and proficient professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Caulfield
We chose maintenance and repair companies who have a shown track record of minimizing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation procedure a reputable, certified and skilled contractor panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We help in maintaining our client’s property by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and guarantee right payment to contractors. We know the professionals to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our individually certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Caulfield have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer extra worth to our general function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all information collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based on exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will require an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Provide a direct information and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and much more.