Property Management Carrum
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Carrum
Strata Management in Carrum involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general organisation
– Managing all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm provides a stringent debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process ensures a reliable, compliant and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee specialists provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Carrum
We selected maintenance and repair suppliers who have a demonstrated performance history of minimizing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation process a reliable, compliant and skilled specialist panel. This panel is able to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in keeping our customer’s property by organizing repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and make sure appropriate payment to professionals. We know the experts to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our separately certified providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Carrum have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer additional value to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all info collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based upon exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct details and query line to our Service Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a comprehensive welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact details and far more.