Property Management Carrum Downs
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Carrum Downs
Strata Management in Carrum Downs includes lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and general company
– Managing all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a stringent debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough threat management procedures.
We are licensed by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure makes sure a reliable, compliant and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Carrum Downs
We selected maintenance and repair suppliers who have a demonstrated performance history of lowering the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation procedure a trusted, compliant and qualified contractor panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in preserving our client’s property by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and ensure proper payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our individually certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Carrum Downs have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can provide additional value to our overall purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all info collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct details and enquiry line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site evaluation of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get a detailed welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact information and far more.