Property Management Cannons Creek
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Cannons Creek
Strata Management in Cannons Creek includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Handling all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough threat management processes.
We are licensed by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure ensures a trustworthy, compliant and competent contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Cannons Creek
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have a shown performance history of lowering the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation procedure a trustworthy, certified and competent contractor panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in keeping our customer’s property by setting up repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and make sure proper payment to specialists. We know the specialists to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our independently licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Cannons Creek have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can offer additional worth to our overall purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all details gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and a lot more.