Property Management Campbellfield
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Campbellfield
Strata Management in Campbellfield involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic business
– Handling all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our comprehensive danger management procedures.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process guarantees a trusted, certified and proficient specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Campbellfield
We chose repair and maintenance service providers who have actually a shown performance history of lowering the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We make sure through our professional accreditation procedure a trusted, certified and competent professional panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We help in keeping our customer’s home by arranging repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and guarantee proper payment to specialists. We know the specialists to require intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our independently licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Campbellfield have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can supply additional worth to our general function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all info collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Provide a direct info and enquiry line to our Business Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get a comprehensive welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact information and far more.