Property Management Calder Park
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Calder Park
Strata Management in Calder Park involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general service
– Handling all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough danger management procedures.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process ensures a dependable, certified and qualified specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Calder Park
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have a demonstrated track record of reducing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation procedure a trustworthy, compliant and qualified contractor panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in keeping our customer’s home by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and guarantee proper payment to contractors. We know the experts to require complicated matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to make sure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our individually licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Calder Park have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can offer additional worth to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all info collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct details and enquiry line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and a lot more.