Property Management Cairnlea
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Cairnlea
Strata Management in Cairnlea includes numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Handling all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company supplies a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive risk management processes.
We are certified by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process makes sure a trusted, certified and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Cairnlea
We selected maintenance and repair providers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of reducing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We make sure through our professional accreditation procedure a reputable, certified and skilled professional panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in preserving our client’s residential or commercial property by organizing repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and make sure right payment to contractors. We know the professionals to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to guarantee strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and ensures responsiveness of our individually certified providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Cairnlea have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can offer extra worth to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all details collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Offer a direct details and query line to our Service Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact details and much more.