Property Management Burwood Heights
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Burwood Heights
Strata Management in Burwood Heights includes lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic service
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a strict debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed danger management procedures.
We are licensed by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure ensures a dependable, compliant and skilled professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure professionals provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Burwood Heights
We chose repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a shown performance history of minimizing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We ensure through our professional accreditation process a reputable, compliant and proficient specialist panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We assist in preserving our client’s property by setting up repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and guarantee correct payment to professionals. We understand the specialists to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to make sure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and guarantees responsiveness of our separately licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Burwood Heights have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can supply additional value to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all details gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct info and query line to our Service Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and a lot more.