Property Management Burwood East
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Burwood East
Strata Management in Burwood East includes numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general organisation
– Handling all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company supplies a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough threat management processes.
We are licensed by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process guarantees a trusted, compliant and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee professionals provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Burwood East
We selected maintenance and repair suppliers who have actually a shown track record of minimizing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation procedure a reliable, certified and skilled professional panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s residential or commercial property by organizing repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and ensure appropriate payment to professionals. We understand the professionals to call for complex matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to ensure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our independently licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Burwood East have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can provide additional worth to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all info collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct details and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and a lot more.