Property Management Burnside Heights
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Burnside Heights
Strata Management in Burnside Heights includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general business
– Handling all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough risk management procedures.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure makes sure a reliable, certified and proficient professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Burnside Heights
We chose maintenance and repair providers who have a shown performance history of minimizing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation procedure a trusted, certified and skilled contractor panel. This panel has the ability to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in maintaining our client’s home by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and ensure right payment to professionals. We know the professionals to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our independently accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Burnside Heights have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can supply additional worth to our overall purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all info collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct information and query line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and far more.