Property Management Bulleen
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Bulleen
Strata Management in Bulleen involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic company
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure makes sure a trusted, compliant and skilled professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Bulleen
We chose maintenance and repair providers who have a shown track record of minimizing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation procedure a dependable, certified and competent specialist panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We assist in preserving our client’s property by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and guarantee proper payment to professionals. We know the professionals to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our individually licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Bulleen have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can offer extra worth to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all info collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct information and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site assessment of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact details and far more.