Property Management Brunswick
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Brunswick
Strata Management in Brunswick involves many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general service
– Managing all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a rigid debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed risk management processes.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure ensures a dependable, compliant and competent specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure professionals provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Brunswick
We selected maintenance and repair companies who have a demonstrated performance history of lowering the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation procedure a reliable, certified and competent specialist panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in maintaining our client’s home by setting up repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and guarantee right payment to professionals. We know the professionals to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and ensures responsiveness of our individually accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Brunswick have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can provide additional value to our general function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all info gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct information and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and much more.